Janaseva PU College (Residential)
Janaseva Pre University College
Janaseva PU College is a residential college for boys, which was started in 2006-07. PU College was established as a commemoration project of "Param Poojaniya Sri Guruji Golwalkar" janmashatabdhi celebrations with pure sciences. Three years later, a commerce section with HEBA, SEBA combinations was also added along with PCMB/PCMC combination of the science group.
Janaseva PU College is purely residential in nature where students reside together and enjoy community life and cultivate a culture of togetherness. For this purpose in the premises of 50 acres of campus, college is built in a natural atmosphere student will have boarding, lodging, classroom, well-equipped laboratory and libraries, spacious rooms, prayer hall, seminar halls etc. The calm and quiet atmosphere of Sri Dakshinamurthy temple and Veda Vijnana Gurukulam nearby provide a spiritual atmosphere in the minds of students.
The vision of the college is to develop a new team of young scholars that would serve the nation in different walks of life with a healthy scientific spirit by imbibing in them unsullied patriotism, readiness for serving the society in its times of peril and spiritual orientation. The academic year of the PU College starts from 1st of June every year.
"Excellence in education" - being our watchword and every step towards this goal has been precisely followed. We have a galaxy of learned teachers, professors, renowned educationists and erudite scholars as our faculty members.
- Meritorious Students particularly with good character will be admitted as per PU. Boards rules after an interview and medical check-up.
- Candidates from any board other than Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, if selected for admission will have to produce a provisional certificate as per the rules and regulations laid down by PU. Board, Karnataka.
- Selected candidates coming from CBSE or ICSE or from outside Karnataka will have to produce migration certificate from their respective examination boards.
- Day scholar both Male and Female students are also allowed.
- Admission process stars as an soon as the SSLC Results are announced.